- The Eco–Aqua® System will reduce your electric bill by approximately 20%. It will operate at 100% efficiency in the A/C Cycle and approximately 70% efficiency in the Heat Mode Cycle. If a SOLAR panel is used, the savings will depend upon how many hours of sunlight is available.
- The add-on of the passive heat transfer loop, when attached to our Eco–Aqua® System, will deliver instant hot water to any faucet or shower. The cost for this will vary depending upon the furthest distance the hot water has to travel. This will conserve approximately 11,000 gallons of water per household per year waiting for hot water to arrive at point of discharge.
- 100% USA made product by a 100% Woman Owned Small Business
- Copper Tubing and Copper Fittings by Mueller® Streamline Company.
- Hot water heater and holding tanks by Rheem® Manufacturing Company.
- Tempering and flush valves by “Apollo®” Valves.
- Manufactured by Green Lantern, LLC, a 100% WOSB
- At a relatively low cost (including installation), this product will produce 65 gallons per hour of hot water when the air conditioner is running in either A/C or Heat Pump Mode. If a SOLAR panel is used, the system will produce 65 gallons of hot water every 6 hours of sunlight.
- Previously installed units have been service-free for over thirty (30) years because it is a simple, passive thermosiphoning system that requires no pump or electric wiring and is thus easier to install and requires virtually no maintenance.
- Because of the thermosiphoning system, the hottest water is always available immediately.
- This product can be installed under existing hot water tank to eliminate the need for additional space or can be attached closer to the air conditioning condenser/compressor system with a separate hot water storage tank for larger applications.
- Our Residential and Small Business Eco–Aqua® System will cost approximately $1400.00 when attached to A/Cs up to 3 ton. We can modify the installation for larger homes and commercial applications up to 50 ton A/Cs.
- The total cost of this product plus, and if necessary, a new hot water heater or holding tank, will be offset by federal funded rebates, state incentive rebates, and local utility rebates. (Go to www.dsireusa.org and click on your state.) This energy efficient component may also generate electric rebates from your local utility company.
- The Eco–Aqua® System should also increase the SEER rating of the air conditioner since it is removing heat from the A/C, increasing the life-span of the compressor.
- We require that a licensed air conditioning/plumbing specialist be trained and certified by Green Lantern, LLC. This product works with both gas fired and electric hot water tanks.
- Flushing out the system every two (2) to three (3) years will prevent any hard water or sediment problem. This can be done simply by the user. We also recommend installing a tempering valve on the water heater tank that automatically mixes cold water to prevent extremely hot water from reaching the fixtures. This valve can be included in the unit at time of installation.
- The Eco–Aqua® System operates using two (2) separate tubes; one filled with water and the other a refrigerant which prevents any water contamination.